Are you looking Vitamix 780 blender? Gain explanation every about the Vitamix 780. Anything is the new piece, what do buyers say, wherewith makes it connect to earlier designs and more further.
Vitamix 780 Blender Review and Comparison
Vitamix 780 blender is an amazing product regarding its touch screen control panel, noise reduction method & see all new features in details checking review
- Touchscreen control panel
- Automated blending with 5 program setting
- Next-generation motor
This is another earlier versions of Vitamix blenders all use manual controls that combine toggle switches and rotary dials. This blender is another level blender. In this era of digitization, Vitamix goes in a different direction with the 780 than the previous models. The new 780 is beautiful, feels aesthetic looks very high tech.
Vitamix 780 Blender, Black (Certified Refurbished)
- The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap buttons are only activated by touch, not splashes or spills. Cord length : 6 feet
- Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, Soup, and puree recipes.
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- with the pulse feature, layer course chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or Thick vegetable soups.
- Vitamix stands behind the quality of their machines with full warranties, covering all parts, performance, Labor, and two-way SHIPPING at no cost to you.
Touch screen control panel: the LED screen control panel is made of hardened glass. It is made such to resist cracks and scratches. There are easy touch screen buttons. Taping them will start the blender and work as wanted. To use you will slide your finger up and down the variable speed selector.
Speed: The speed is variable which has a digital slider with a scale of 1 to 10. The blades run at 37,000 rpm which is enough to cut through anything from frozen fruits, leafy greens to peanuts and mixing the batter.
Power: this blender has 2.2 peaks HP motor that produces 1,440 watts, runs at 120 volts, 50/60hz, 12 amps.
Blade: the 4-inch stainless steel blades can cut anything wet or dry, soft or hard.
Capacity: there are 3 different containers of 64oz, 48oz and 32oz. All the containers are low profile and perfect for family meals.
Pulse: the pulse feature lets you chop vegetable over puree, chunky vegetable for salsas can get.
Radial cooling fan & thermal protection system: you also get a thermal protection system and radial cooling fan that allows you to use the blender many times over without worrying about overheating. This is very important especially if you plan to use this blender several times in a day, just like in a commercial setting
The blender is 8.8 x 9 x 17.2 inches in dimension and 12.5lbs in weight. The touchscreen control is pretty much water-resistant and even if you have wet or oily hands you can still use the control panel.
Read More Vitamix Blender Reviews
- 10 Best Vitamix Blender
- Vitamix 5200 Reviews
- Vitamix 7500 Review
- Vitamix 5300 Review
- Vitamix 750 Review
- Vitamix 5000 Review
- Vitamix 6300 Review
- Vitamix 6500 Review
- Vitamix 780 Review
- Vitamix E310 Review
- Vitamix S55 Review
How to use Vitamix 780?
The 780 is the first Vitamix that’s entirely controlled by a touch screen. No switches or dials except for on/off switch on the back. The touch screen panel is something that many people have been waiting for because, for the longest time, Vitamix blenders only had manual dials and switches. The good thing about this hi-tech control panel is that it is only activated by the touch or tap of the hand.
What can be made using this blender?
Anything can be crushed using this blender. Staring from smoothies to hot soups everything can be made. Even after crushing oats for a protein shake, no oats seeds can be found. Smoothies, juice, soup, baby food, puree, chopped vegetables, shaved ice anything can be made. The recipe book given will it will give more ideas on recipes.
How to clean Vitamix 780?
Not dishwasher safe. Manual cleaning is needed. Putting dishwashing liquid and water on the jar and turning it on for 30-60 seconds will clean it up.
Durability: no wonder Vitamix blenders are very efficient blenders. These blenders have very strong durability and can work for more than 8-10 years. This blender has a warranty of 7 years.
- Looks beautiful and high tech
- Touch screen display makes it look more aesthetic and if you don’t like the analog system it is the best for you.
- The most powerful blender in the blender industry.
- Has thermal protection
- Doubles as a food processor and mixer.
- Great for hot soup.
- Better insulation
- Less noise
- Easy to use and clean touchscreen interface
- Noisy at high speed
- Extremely expensive
as of July 10, 2020 2:55 pm
3 used from $498.95
as of July 10, 2020 2:55 pm
- The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap...
- Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent...
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting...
- with the pulse feature, layer course chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as...
- Touchscreen Control Panel - The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and...
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for...
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings - Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple...
- Pulse Feature and 10 Different Speeds - With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth...