If you are a food lover and you trying with a new recipe every day. The Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender gives you the best care for your new recipe.
Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender Review
Breville Control Grip Immersion blender is very stable item reduce slipping because of the grip controller which is easy to use and do efficient blending
Epica Heavy Duty Immersion Hand Blender 4-in-1
- NEVER STRUGGLE WITH FROZEN FRUIT AGAIN: Your old blender’s low-grade blades never stood a chance. The Epica makes a habit of not blending in—this 350-watt workhorse brings you the quickest breakfast smoothies and gourmet soups or sauces at just the right consistency.
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPLE, POWERFUL USE I BPA FREE : When a hand blender is too complicated to use, it becomes a pain rather than a pleasure. With the Epica easy-control design and quick one-click attachment release, your new hand blender will quickly become the best sous chef you’ve ever had.
- MULTI-SPEED FOR MULTI-TASKING CHEFS: From mashed potatoes to strawberry daiquiris, stop leaving chunks behind in your creations. Using the variable speed dial, adjust this blender’s blade speed for the perfect texture every time—thorough grinding, puréeing, juicing, or chopping.
- STAY SHARP WITH EASY CLEAN-UP AND STORAGE: This hand blender’s components are all dishwasher safe. Because after crafting natural baby food or perking parents up with a sweet drink, nobody likes dealing with a mess.
- THE 100% EPICA “CUTTING EDGE" GUARANTEE: We pride ourselves on our superior manufacturing and quality components that go into each of our products. If for any reason your blender doesn’t make your kitchen experience better and easier, send it back for a full refund. Guaranteed.
- EASY TO USE: Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender has grip was comfortable, and it was quite easy to operate the blender. The grip may not suit people with small hands, as they may find it too large and therefore inconvenient to operate the blender. Cleaning was easy. You have the option of hand washing the parts or throwing it into the dishwasher. However, the chopper lid, whisk gearbox, and the motor are not dishwasher-safe. Remember this before you chuck everything into the dishwasher!
- STRONG MOTOR AND HORSEPOWER: Coming to the motor. The Breville BSB510XL is equipped with a powerful 280-Watt motor that provides adequate power to the blades. Thanks to the efficiency of the engine, there is optimal circulation of the ingredients, so blending, whisking and mixing is done evenly and equally well.
- LOW NOISE WITH MORE SPACE: Although it has a powerful motor, the Breville BSB510XL is not very loud. Yes, there is a sound while blending or crushing ice, but it is no more than what a regular blender makes. So, there are no concerns about waking up the neighborhood. We found the mixer to be too tall at 16.2 inches to store in the space between the countertop and cabinet. To us, this is one of the drawbacks of this immersion blender.
The fantastic Breville BSB510XL comes with 15 different speeds. We have to confess though; we did not use all the gears – well never really came across the need to. However, with the speeds that we used, we found no problems with splashing or scratching. This probably has to do with the bell-shaped base and the internal ribbing that helps reduce sucking, while giving you better control over blending.
Also, Read Reviews
- Best Immersion Blender
- Aicook Immersion Blender
- Aicok Immersion Blender
- Epica Immersion Hand Blender
- KOIOS Immersion Blender
- LINKChef Immersion Blender
- OXA Smart Immersion Blender
- Baulia Immersion Blender
- Chefman Immersion Blender
- Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Mueller Immersion Blender
We liked the 8-inch immersion depth, as it allowed us to blend larger quantities in deeper bowls. This is pretty handy when blending soups, as you can do it in the pot itself.
All blades are covered by a shroud that ensures you do not injure yourself or damage the blades while cleaning them.
The Breville BSB510XL is equipped with a powerful 280-Watt motor that provides adequate power to the blades.
There is optimal circulation of the ingredients, so blending, whisking and mixing is done evenly and equally well.
All blades are covered by a shroud that ensures you do not injure yourself or damage the blades while cleaning them. The Breville Control Grip immersion blender has a redesigned blade system to address these problems: a bell-shaped base and internal ribbing break suction for greater control and efficient blending.
These features make the Breville Control Grip excellent for multi-tasking, whether it’s blending, emulsifying, whipping, or pureeing. Use it to make velvety soups, thick mayonnaise, fluffy whipped cream, chunky pesto, dips, and salsa, smoothies, baby food and more.
- It has a 280-Watt motor.
- This blender has Ergonomically designed hand grip.
- Supper 8 inches of immersion depth.
- It has great Stainless steel ice crushing blade.
- You will find 15 different speeds.
- It is a non-scratch base to ensure pots do not get scratched.
- Due to popularity, the price has increased considerably since its first introduction
- You can not immerse the motor unit in water
- 1 year limited warranty
as of October 28, 2020 1:57 pm
- NEVER STRUGGLE WITH FROZEN FRUIT AGAIN: Your old blender’s low-grade blades never stood a chance....
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPLE, POWERFUL USE I BPA FREE : When a hand blender is too complicated to use, it...
- MULTI-SPEED FOR MULTI-TASKING CHEFS: From mashed potatoes to strawberry daiquiris, stop leaving...
- STAY SHARP WITH EASY CLEAN-UP AND STORAGE: This hand blender’s components are all dishwasher...
|Current Price||-||October 28, 2020|
|Highest Price||69.99||August 10, 2020|
|Lowest Price||33.58||July 18, 2020|
Last price changes
|69.99||August 10, 2020|
|36.50||July 21, 2020|
|33.58||July 18, 2020|